Wednesday, August 26, 2009

NEW SERIES Drawings for Fall

I think I am overdue for establishing my production goal for new drawings for Fall. I felt a nip in the air this week. The temps are in the eighties in Savannah. Still a good month, at least, of summer. Garnering the high-speed motivation I feel tonight, I will propose the drawings to be completed by mid-October for the NEW SERIES Drawings for Fall:
: SAVANNAH OGLETHORPE PLAN MAPS (4 new images)
: SAVANNAH MAP-DRAWING: MADISON SQUARE
: STREETSCAPE: LONDON MEWS
: VINTAGE VEHICLES (6 new *motorcycle* images)
: EUROPEAN TRAVEL POSTCARDS (8 new images)

I also intend to finish two projects that began with intentions to graduate in Spring. But - they proved formidable in the midst of a very busy work life in the first half of this year.
: FROM THE BIRDS EYE [Turn of the Century Map-Drawings]
(Savannah, Charleston, Portland, Washington DC)
: Recipe Cards

I should not get ahead of myself, but I am already anticipating Spring 2010 projects. I am excited about:
: Antique Shops
: Libraries & Books
: Savannah's Owens-Thomas House
: Monterey Square, Savannah
: Charleston: Broad Street

GO!

1 comment:

Snoop said...

This is very Peter Panesque. cool!